Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You rock...

It's been long... I have finally got the time to make another card :) Though I was inspired almost every day :) by the challenges put across the blogs, I never got a chance.

This card is inspired by this weeks challenge by Less is More- Week 106 One layer & MUSIC 

It's that certain week once more where our challenge is to make a One Layer CardThis time we would like you include some reference to MUSIC

So I thought about making something that immediately flashed my mind once I saw the word music. So here it is "a Guitar"
I cut my card stock in the shape of a guitar, used water colors to color it n finally added the sentiment 'u rock' that floats from the guitar like music notes.

It's a single layer card with music as the theme :) hope u like it :)



6 comments:

  1. This looks great Deepti, although being this fab shape it can't have any 'white space, but looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissie :) I am new to the challenges, so did not realize that it can't have a white space :(
    will keep posting for further challenges at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Deepti Mom and me are
    happy to see your creativity we-
    love You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love your creativity mom and me are
    watching along with Aadi what ever you
    are creating nice buaji says Aadi

    ReplyDelete