Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday in white...

My "Birthday in white" is a card especially designed for our cousin, coz she loves white :) So, here's a card for her birthday. I was inspired by this week's Sketch at Cardabilities :) 


Making this card was easy. To make the silver strip I used a card stock and wrapped it with foil :), To make the flower, I again used my nestabilities scalloped and Shapeabilities floral die. I added bling to beautify the card further. Finally, stamped the sentiment :)

I wan to play this card for the following challenges -

1. Cardabilities sketch-71


2. The shabby tea room week-158 ANYTHING GOES

Hope you enjoy my card :) and hopefull she likes it too ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the silver strip in your design..so effective! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and elegant card!
    Thanks for joining us by cardabilities!


    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative using foil on your card! Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete