Monday, March 18, 2013

It's show time...

My "it's show time" card is inspired by this week's challenge at The paper players :) the sketch kept me thinking as to how can I link the three elements of the sketch together.





And then... I got this idea of movie, and hence the elements of soda, popcorns film roll etc came together. To create this I hand drew everything and cut these out using my crafting scissors and stuck them on my card stock using foam dots.

I want to play this for -

1.The Paper Players challenge #137 -clean and simple sketch



2. Challenges 4 everybody #16 anything goes

Hope you enjoy my card :)

6 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Deepti!! I can't believe you hand-drew all the pictures - great job. A really fun card, and clever take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you drew these either! This is awesome...what a fun creation! Thanks so much for participating with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was about to say that I love these stamps, but then I read that you drew these yourself. Incredible! This is such a fun and cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! What a great take on the sketch. Awesome! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool version of the sketch! You did so well with this card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice well done ,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete