Thursday, April 4, 2013

Floral creations...

My "Floral creations" are handmade flowers created by my using readily available things. I want to enter this for the Moxie Fab World's - Handmade Home decor - Summer Week  and  Spring Week




My Floral creations is an expression of the crafty me, the first two pictures show the flowers made from paper napkins that we use on a daily basis. The beauty lies in the whole package, I made big and small paper napkin flowers, painted them in different ways. they were then attached to twigs I collected at a metro park.



My 3rd picture showcase the use of painter's tape available in any regular grocery store. This is very interesting n fun way of making quick flowers. The use of wire with the tape, enables easy movement n shaping of the flowers :)

Hope you enjoy my creations :)

7 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! Gorgeous flowers and the painters tape flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your carnations! the green flowers are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've NEVER seen these items used to make such gorgeous flowers!!! Great job, thanks for sharing and good luck in the Moxie Fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so pretty and the leaves in the second arrangement are so unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet flowers, with nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very unique and creative of you! wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful arrangement :)very pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete