Friday, April 26, 2013

The honest truth...

This is a quick card inspired by Casology #41 challenge - GIGGLE. I have already made one entry for this challenge but couldn't help creating this one. I am sure it'll make u giggle as much as I did ;)


The idea... is not mine, thanks to my husband who gave me this idea while I was showing him my recent creations. I just couldn't stop laughing to this fact. the man and the woman are hand drawn and the heart upside and inverted ;) is a sticker from my stash :)



Hope this card makes u laugh :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes that is a definitely giggle Dee. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! Love the clean graphic-ness of this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me laugh and it made my jaw drop open at the genius of this creation! SO, SO true!! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM honor from CASology, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete