Monday, June 17, 2013

The best moments...

This is a quick card for today, inspired by The Paper Players challenge - CAS Bring on the bling and by the Lawnscaping challenge - Add dimension



This card is an engagement card where dimension and bling is created by the engagement rings. I used a double sided tape and stuck it on card stock, then added glitter on the other sticky side and cut out thin strips which was then rolled and stuck to create my rings. The rings were stuck with Glue dots.For the background, I did some stamping and added die cuts of heart using foam dots. Then sentiment and embellishments were added.

Challenges are -


Hope you enjoy my card :), love to read your comments 

Supplies used -
Stamps- Flourish from Inkadinkadoo -dots and flourish, sentiment from - Prima Cling mounted stamps
Embellishments - Recollections Glitter - Silver, Art Minds - sequins
Dies - Nestabilities Heart Dies
Ink - Memento Dew drop dye ink

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and dramatic - just like love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love the sequins and the creative design. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one absolutely amazing card, Deepti! The rings are just brilliant! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to read this twice as I could NOT believe those were not real rings sitting atop the card!!!

    aHHHHHH MAZING!!
    Truly you are an artist!

    Thanks for your great comments on my cards on my blog.
    I was going to day I am your newest follower, however I already am there!!
    Have a great day Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...this is fabulous! Bling it on is right! Thanks for playing with the Players this week! So clever & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is such a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Love the rings
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card :) thank you for joining us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING!! Love this one to bits!

    ReplyDelete