Friday, February 28, 2014

CSCC #1

Hello friends! Catchy Challenges is back with a completely transformed look, feel, inspiration and challenges. Deepti Stephens, the owner of the blog decided for a fresh start with a new name "CREATE SOMETHING CATCHY CHALLENGES" and new fun badges. I am sure you will love this. There will also be a new feature called the "T time" which will have tips n tricks that our DT will share. The challenge will run for a month, so you will have plenty of time to play along. For more details on the challenge... please click HERE.
Now to our challenge, and my card...


To make this, on a panel I did some two tones inking and some stamping (using Inkadinkadoo dots n flourish stamps) and some ink splatter, I used MFT feather die set to cut out 2 feathers one in black n another in glitter paper. I cut across the glitter feather n added it on the black feather, punched some butterflies and adhered it all on card base. Sentiment is from Paper sweeties.

There is a lot more inspiration from out DT, head over to our challenge blog to see :)

I am also playing this card for the following challenges - 
 
I can't wait to see what you will create :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

12 comments:

  1. So mesmerising card...love the distressing and the feather is the best part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dipped look of the feather! It is beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Deepti! I love the depth you've created in your background and that feather is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the colors and LOVE that feather! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different shades of purple and the pretty two-toned feather! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Deepti...what a stunning design! Love the rich colors and that fabulous feather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! Love this color purplish violet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these purple shades and that fantastic feather! The wide white frame lets it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABulous background and feather Deepti - just gorgeous :)
    So glad you joined in the fun @ KIS Things with Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layered feather and choice of colours!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete