Tuesday, September 13, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 13th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my second Inspiration card for September 2016...
To make this card, I took a patterned paper and cut it diagonally along one edge. I then adhered it with a black cardstock on my card base. I stamped and watercolored the floweres and taking the cues from my pattern paper I also handdrew some lines on petals of the flowers.  I have used Buttercups and Butterflies and coordinating dies.
  
Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the angle of the paper. Such a sweet flower stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a wicked cool collage!!! Love all the mix and max of patterns and the hand-drawn lines on the petals make those blooms fit right in! Gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific use of the patterned paper Deepti, this is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring on your blooms, Deepti! I also love how you added details, and angled this fabulous patterned paper! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous combination of patterned paper and buttercups, Deepti. Love the added lines. XXX

    ReplyDelete